NOTICE TO USER
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
THIS SCRIPT IS THE PROPERTY OF PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DECRYPT AND OR REPRODUCE AND OR DISTRIBUTE PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) PRODUCT OR ANY PART/S OF IT. PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) RESERVES ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED. PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) RETAINS THE OWNERSHIP OF THIS COPY AND ANY SUBSEQUENT COPIES OF THE PRODUCT. THIS COPY IS LICENSED TO YOU FOR USE UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
(1) USE THE PRODUCT ON ANY SUPPORTED SERVER CONFIGURATION, PROVIDED THE PRODUCT IS USED ON ONLY ONE SUCH SERVER AND UNDER ONE DOMAIN NAME.
(2) PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) PRODUCT TEMPLATES, HEADER AND FOOTER FILES MAY BE MODIFIED AT THE USER'S RISK, BUT THE SOFTWARE (ALTERED OR OTHERWISE) MAY NOT BE DISTRIBUTED TO OTHER ENTITIES WITHOUT THE EXPLICIT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) PRODUCT MAY BE MODIFIED FOR YOUR USE ONLY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY ANY MODIFIED PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) PRODUCT PACKAGE BE DISTRIBUTED UNLESS AN EXPLICIT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS GRANTED BY PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS)
(3) ALL PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS)'S COPYRIGHT NOTICES WITHIN THE SOURCE CODE, DESIGN TEMPLATES, SOFTWARE, ETC. MUST NOT BE MODIFIED AND REMAIN VISIBLE. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO THE COPYRIGHT INFORMATION ON THE FOOTER OF THE SCRIPT PAGES.
(1) DECRYPT, TRANSFER, DISTRIBUTE, RENT, SUB-LICENSE, OR LEASE THE PRODUCT OR DOCUMENTATION, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN.
(2) ALTER, MODIFY, OR ADAPT THE PRODUCT OR DOCUMENTATION, OR PORTIONS THEREOF INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RECOMPILING, DISASSEMBLING, OR CREATING DERIVATIVE WORKS.
(3) MAKE COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTATION, THE PRODUCT, OR PORTIONS THEREOF.
PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) WILL NOT SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO ANYONE. PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) CAN ONLY SHARE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHER COMPANIES OR PEOPLE WHEN:
(1) WE HAVE YOUR CONSENT TO SHARE THE INFORMATION.
(2) WE NEED TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION TO PROVIDE THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE YOU HAVE REQUESTED.
(3) WE NEED TO SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH CERTAIN SERVICE PARTNERS IN ORDER TO RESOLVE SERVICE ISSUES.
(4) WE RESPOND TO REQUESTS FROM ANY INDIAN OR FOREIGN GOVERNMENT, SECURITY, DEFENCE, REVENUE, REGULATORY OR OTHER AUTHORITY, AGENCY OR OFFICER.
(5) WE RESPOND TO COURT ORDERS OR LEGAL PROCESS.
(6) WE FIND THAT YOUR ACTIONS ON OUR WEB SITES VIOLATE THE TERMS OF SERVICE OR ANY OF OUR USAGE GUIDELINES FOR SPECIFIC PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
THE DOWNLOAD WILL REMAIN VALID FOR A PRERIOD OF THREE DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ACTIVATION. AFTER EXPIRY OF THE LINK A FRESH LINK CAN BE REQUESTED FROM THE EMAIL ADDRESS ON RECORD FOR A PERIOD OF 180 DAYS. AFTER THIS PERIOD PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) SHALL BE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO RE-ACTIVATE THE DOWNLOAD LINK.
THE WORD "CLONE" IS USED AS REFERENCE. THIS REFERS TO CUSTOM DEVELOPMENT OF A WEBSITE FROM SCRATCH WITH FUNCTIONALITY SIMILAR TO ANOTHER WEBSITE. THE ENTIRE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS WILL BE UNDERTAKEN BY OUR TEAM OF SOFTWARE PROGRAMMERS. PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) STRONGLY OPPOSES ANY UNAUTHORIZED INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHTS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COPYRIGHT VIOLATION BY AN END-USER.
PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) IS PROVIDING THE READY SCRIPTS AND EXTENDING CUSTOM SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES UNDER A NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE WITHOUT THE RIGHT TO COPY, DISTRIBUTE AND MODIFY THE SOURCE CODE. LICENSER MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING ITS QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSER BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT.
For custom projects or for customization of ready products an initial payment of 50% of the total cost must be paid before work can begin. The initial payment is not refundable. After work is finished, AN INVOICE will be sent to the client and remaining payment will be due within 7 days.
The client must be able to uphold a good communication with PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) via email. If a client does not reply to requests or answer queries via email or fails to share required information such as Play Store or App Store login for a period of 4 weeks or longer the project will be considered "abandoned" and all payments paid towards the development will be forfeited. If the client wants to initiate the project after it is abandoned they will be subject to a new estimate and initial down payment.
PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) will cancel a project if due payment has not been made. If customer cancels the order of a website when work has been done, PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) will charge the customer for the work at an hourly rate.
The buyer needs to be clear about the fact that the free technical support being an unpaid service, does not constitute an obligation on the part of PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS). The support will depend entirely on the feasibility and the discretion of the support team. Any eventual third party alteration of the product will automatically negate the availability of free support. Updates will be provided only at the discretion of the provider.
PAYMENT ONCE RECEIVED CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR REFUNDED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. It is understood explicitly that the buyer opts to buy a product only after being thoroughly satisfied and convinced of the product quality. Readying your order for execution involves an enormous amount of manual effort on the part of the coders we engage on hourly basis of compensation. It is essentially a process that demands high level of painstaking effort, attention and skill. One must bear in mind that regardless of whether or not the product is to your liking, our coders have to be paid in any case. Obviously therefore, once the product is purchased PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) cannot afford to entertain any dispute, claim for refund or charge-back request from the buyer. In the event of any breach of this provision, PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) will be well within its rights to exercise legal option to recover from the buyer loss suffered due to such breach including loss incurred on account of legal procedures, in addition to claiming adequate damage for the disruption caused due to such breach.
(1) PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) IS not linked or associated with THIRD-PARTY trademark OWNERS. All DOMAIN NAMES MENTIONED AT www.itechscripts.com are REGISTERED trademarks of the respective owners.
(2) PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) DOES NOT OFFER IDENTICAL COPY OF ANY WEBSITE.
(3) PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT COMMITTED BY AN END-USER.
(4) PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) OFFERS ALL PRODUCTS UNDER AS IS WHERE IS BASIS.
(5) PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) retains the right to refuse content that is against the law.
(6) PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) will not be held responsible for delays or technical problems caused by hosting servers.
(7) PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) offers FREE MOBILE APPLICATION ON select products only. The customer is required to verify the deliverables before making a payment.
(8) PAYMENTGATEWAYSCRIPT.COM (PGS) reserves the right to revise its policy at any time.
All disputes must be reported and resolved through the payment gateway or bank dispute resolving machinery. we are only obligated to respond to the directive specified by the payment gateway or bank. The laws of India govern this agreement and the customer hereby submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Kolkata (West Bengal).